FLORENTINI HOUSE

This house is named after Theodosius Florentini (1808 – 1865), a Swiss Capuchin monk, priest and social reformer. He was the founder of the Congregation of the Sisters of Mercy of the Holy Cross.

  • 12 double rooms, category A
  • 2 double rooms, convenient for disabled people, category A
  • Direct views of the lake
  • South-facing balconies